Saturday, September 5, 2009

Commitment.

For the longest time I've ran at the thought of commitment. It has been two years since I gave my heart to someone without holding anything back. This past summer I was in the MOST confusing predicament I've ever been in and as much as it hurt me & the people involved, I had to let it go. Lately, I've been wanting & needing, almost desperate, for someone to be there. I was talking to one of my co-workers and being as stubborn as I am, I wasn't trying to listen to anything he was saying. He asked me if I had someone and I told him, "Yes." He told me, I needed to start thinking about settling down because I'm the type of person who needs someone there. I told him I was too young, I have my life ahead of me, blah blah. But he didn't say anything about marriage. He just told me I needed a stable relationship.

There's this guy. In a short time, he's managed to put up with the attitude most people don't see until later on. He makes it a point to make me laugh on a regular basis. What started as a hi/hello conversation has turned into feelings developing rapidly. He's real. He lets me know what he wants and how he feels.

For the first time in a long time, I know what I want. Yes, it's been confusing, but he gives me this sense of security, that I know he won't hurt me. He's slowly taking hold of my heart and I'm more than willing to hand it over and give it to him.


Sorry for the absence. I've been on Tumblr.

http://mochafrap.tumblr.com


Ju.ju Bean

2 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

i'm glad you're happy, sweet face. <3

h03s & cl0th3s said...

Thats whats up. After being in a relationship that turned sour. Its hard to get back into that grove! You have to take chances though.Sometimes it isnt as bad, as you think! I hope everything works out good.