Monday, June 1, 2009

Footprints.


“Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some moves our souls to dance.They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.”



One of my favorite quotes ever. I've learned to not expect people to stay in my life forever and I'm okay with that. There are a couple who you will grow old with, grow UP with, cry with, whatever, but to expect everyone to do that? I've learned to expect other things from more people. That way, I don't get hurt anymore.


4 comments:

Eighty4 said...

i need that quote
=)

--Miami said...

muthaf**kin' word

Adina Renée. said...

i really like that picture.

K. Michel said...

However, I do believe that everyone you meet... you meet for a reason, Miss Juju.