Monday, May 4, 2009

update.

My ass has been SO sick. =( Idk what it is, I'm constantly getting these tension headaches that even Aleve hasn't helped. So much drama has also happened in my life. My dad and I of course haven't gotten along. He took my car Saturday night, Idk how he expected me to get to and from work, but whatever. He returned the keys on Sunday.

Ernest and I are doing fine. I still need a job. I had a job interview at Lady Footlocker today, I'm prayingggg I get, but there were a lot of applicants so Idk. =/ I really don't wanna go back to fulltime at this nursing home, but it looks like I just might have to. =(



Sorry for the short post, but my head is hurting. =(

4 comments:

Nick said...

get better, good luck with the job search :)

--Miami said...

dont stress too mucj joo-day, dont want you getting sick on me like that. and im sill rootin' for ya with the job, hope you get it

Mary Gold said...

I play with my eye lashes 2 lol!

AUDREY said...

good luck with your interview!