Sunday, June 14, 2009

Good to go.


Life is sooo good to me right now.
=)

For the first time in a LONG time I feel like my life is going right. I FINALLY got started at my second job and waiting for my third to call me. I worked ALL week and happy about it. My family's doing great. My Dad and I are finally talking again. I said "Fuck you, Pride" one day and dialed his number. So much weight was lifted off my shoulders. My whole love life situation is going great. I decided to finally let the dumb shit go and now I don't give a damn. I'm doing me. I know it's cliche but that's how it is. I'm not letting a man hold me back. So, he's either with it or he's not. Either way, I'm moving forward. I'm too young to be caught up in bullshit like that.

Anyway. That's it for now. =)

Truly yours,
Juju Bean.

4 comments:

--Miami said...

glad to hear you doing good.....nah GREAT, im right along with you on just doing you. shit couldnt be better, why stress when there's money to be made?

Adina Renée. said...

good to hear everything is going well, love.

--Miami said...

Time shol do fly don't it? Lol

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy things are going good for you :D woo hoo!!!!!

confession: i miss facebook a *little* but not enough to go back LOL

have a good one