Monday, April 27, 2009

& I'm back.

At the beach ! ;] My eyes look fierce!


I'm back. :] I went on a little hiatus but ya girl's back. I've been doing a lot of nothing. I worked all weekend. Saturday, we went to the Crab Fest in Williston, Fl. Dudes EVERYWHERE. What?! Ernest is lucky as hell I love him & that I'm being faithful, cuz it sure was HARD. Lmao. Then we went out that night. My ass was exhausted. Got home late woke up around 6:30 and was at work from 7a-3p. I passed OUT when I got home. Lol.



Anyway.
xxjulienne7 (9:55:25 PM): hey
judyanne05 (9:55:32 PM): WHAT??!
xxjulienne7 (9:55:35 PM): lol
xxjulienne7 (9:55:35 PM): omgsh
xxjulienne7 (9:55:39 PM): i was just saying hey
judyanne05 (9:55:41 PM): LOL
judyanne05 (9:55:42 PM): im jk
xxjulienne7 (9:55:45 PM): ohh
xxjulienne7 (9:55:46 PM): lol

Lmfao. I love my sister. She's so stupid.

Anyway. So.. Adrian's planning on having me move up there to Pittsburgh within a year or two. Ernest says as soon as he gets the money, we're getting out of here. Lol. Alvin [the dude I talked to right b4 Ernest] wants to come back in my life. =X Ugh. I hate my love life. Lol.

Anyway. I'm watching George Lopez. =X G'night

♥,
Ju.ju Bean.

3 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

you're the cutest thing. =]

--Miami said...

3 dudes tryna whisk you away?

damn, ho can i get woman to do this to me?

ambs. said...

so you should come on mine with me! i need another person on it anyway..i get lazy..lessdoittttttt